Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody have any info on Silliman University in Dumaguete?
I am looking for alternatives to medschools in Manila as I think I might prefer living in a less crowded/polluted setting. I have checked out the two Cebu schools but cost of living in Cebu was surprisingly quite high.
What is Dumaguete city like? My husband and two-year-old son will also be relocating with me, so we need to live in a place that has pretty good amenities, and most importantly a good preschool for our son.
Also, I heard that Silliman's med school is new.How new is it?
Thanks for any info.
I am looking for alternatives to medschools in Manila as I think I might prefer living in a less crowded/polluted setting. I have checked out the two Cebu schools but cost of living in Cebu was surprisingly quite high.
What is Dumaguete city like? My husband and two-year-old son will also be relocating with me, so we need to live in a place that has pretty good amenities, and most importantly a good preschool for our son.
Also, I heard that Silliman's med school is new.How new is it?
Thanks for any info.
