Silly mistake...feedback?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

adatat21

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I realized today that I was supposed to fill out an online supplemental for one of my schools! I submitted my application in June and will now be submitting my supplemental for this school today. I feel really awful. Does anyone have an idea of how far back this will set me? :(

Members don't see this ad.

I realized today that I was supposed to fill out an online supplemental for one of my schools! I submitted my application in June and will now be submitting my supplemental for this school today. I feel really awful. Does anyone have an idea of how far back this will set me? :(

westerns?

Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and hope for the best. I'm sure it wouldn't set you back too far though. Try not to worry about it.