Silly question but still.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SpecterGT260

Catdoucheus
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is going to sound dumb... but has anyone found a pen type that immediately sets in first aid and doesn't smear? I'm tired of writing small when annotating and smearing everything into an unreadable mess :bang:

Using pilot V5s. Gel pens suck too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Use 0.5 pencil, brah. I initially thought I wouldn't want to erase annotations, but now that I'm deep in my dedicated study time, I'm glad I can erase some of this crap that i thought was "so important" 5 months ago.

No smear + erasable = Pencil ftw.

Reactions: 1 user
Use 0.5 pencil, brah. I initially thought I wouldn't want to erase annotations, but now that I'm deep in my dedicated study time, I'm glad I can erase some of this crap that i thought was "so important" 5 months ago.

No smear + erasable = Pencil ftw.

:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
I may do that pencil thing, actually..... Although I have a PTSD-esque relationship with eraser smears from highschool :laugh:

I actually ended up buying the 2013 FA as an E-book from amazon. It is kindle only, and apparently only lets you read it on (or even download it to) specific types of devices.

I have no ideas on the legalities involved here, but if others have purchased this or other e-reader versions and want help using it..... I may or may not have worked my ass off to get it transferred to PC where I may or may not have stripped the electronic protection on the file and may or may not have converted it to a PDF where I may or may not be able to annotate it using any app I wish (namely iAnnotate) were the full table of contents and full searchability are completely preserved.

I'm in no way willing to distribute the file that I may or may not have in my possession because I have no idea if theoretically stripping electronic protection, which I am not saying I did, would remove the amazon or kindle account info and wouldnt want McGraw Hill coming after me in this entirely theoretical situation.

But if anyone out there purchases the e-book rather than the hard copy and is interested in not being restricted to E-ink or E-reader functions, I may or may not be willing to discuss via PM theoretical actions that may or may not result in such persons being able to crack the file for themselves.

/mafia talk

:laugh: