Silly Question- rabies vaccines

Started by rouxeny
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nope....I didn't have to. For the injections, one of the nurses administered it, so there was no need to pay the Dr's co-pay. Check with the office to see the policy.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, but my mom works for my doctor and she is kind of a friend of the family and just gave me the shots. We also got the vaccines discounted through Henry Schein because they were having a deal for clinics who administer them. Not really a deal though, all three still cost about $600 dollars.
 
I have to pay the $25 co-pay but my insurance co. is footing the bill for the shots. I will only have to pay $75 instead of the $700 or so dollars they cost.
 
My clinic had me get mine done through the health dept. We paid about $125 a shot. Thankfully my clinic picked up the bill!
 
I didn't pay a dime for my rabies vaccinations. Yay for working at the UCD VMTH! 😉

Seriously?!?! I had to pay $500 through LSU vet school for mine....last round of shots is next wednesday! woo hoo! Then I can go around biting anyone I want.....haha j/k!