Silly Question- rabies vaccines

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rouxeny

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Nope....I didn't have to. For the injections, one of the nurses administered it, so there was no need to pay the Dr's co-pay. Check with the office to see the policy.

Members don't see this ad :)
No, but my mom works for my doctor and she is kind of a friend of the family and just gave me the shots. We also got the vaccines discounted through Henry Schein because they were having a deal for clinics who administer them. Not really a deal though, all three still cost about $600 dollars.

I have to pay the $25 co-pay but my insurance co. is footing the bill for the shots. I will only have to pay $75 instead of the $700 or so dollars they cost.

My clinic had me get mine done through the health dept. We paid about $125 a shot. Thankfully my clinic picked up the bill!

I didn't pay a dime for my rabies vaccinations. Yay for working at the UCD VMTH! ;)

Seriously?!?! I had to pay $500 through LSU vet school for mine....last round of shots is next wednesday! woo hoo! Then I can go around biting anyone I want.....haha j/k!