Silly questions about e-submit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ywcywc

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Last night, I found my dream school interview/accept ratio are really high, the applicant/interview are even higher than all other schools. I am so nervous now and want to speed up my application process.

Right now, AADSAS has got all my transcripts. I have input all the course work. I just took the DAT yesterday.

I have NOT send recommend letters. I have NOT assign the schools. I have NOT input personal statement.

My question:

Can I e-submit my application now? If yes, may I send them recommend letters after e-submit? And input personal statement after it? And add more school after I e-submit?

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

You can send your LoR AFTER you e-submit, but I'm sure that you HAVE to have your personal statement done BEFORE you e-submit because you can't go back and change it.

You definitely want to have at LEAST one or two schools designated... where would they send it?
Transcripts should also be sent ASAP; I've heard horror stories about lost transcripts.
You can also add schools after you e-submit :)

they will also not put you in line for GPA verification until you esubmit, so finish everything that is required quickly!!

Write your personal statement and e-submit....at the rate it seems to be going you won't have everything verified til September anyways. Get all the required sections completed and submit!