1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Silly questions about e-submit

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by ywcywc, Aug 5, 2015.

1. ywcywc

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    Last night, I found my dream school interview/accept ratio are really high, the applicant/interview are even higher than all other schools. I am so nervous now and want to speed up my application process.

Right now, AADSAS has got all my transcripts. I have input all the course work. I just took the DAT yesterday.

I have NOT send recommend letters. I have NOT assign the schools. I have NOT input personal statement.

My question:

Can I e-submit my application now? If yes, may I send them recommend letters after e-submit? And input personal statement after it? And add more school after I e-submit?

Thank you.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jlim1131

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    You can send your LoR AFTER you e-submit, but I'm sure that you HAVE to have your personal statement done BEFORE you e-submit because you can't go back and change it.

You definitely want to have at LEAST one or two schools designated... where would they send it?
    Transcripts should also be sent ASAP; I've heard horror stories about lost transcripts.
    You can also add schools after you e-submit :)

4. pikachurro

Pre-Dental
    they will also not put you in line for GPA verification until you esubmit, so finish everything that is required quickly!!

5. Bucks783

Pre-Dental
    Write your personal statement and e-submit....at the rate it seems to be going you won't have everything verified til September anyways. Get all the required sections completed and submit!