Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright guys, I'll just say the elephant in the room here. If medicine payed $50k, no one would be doing it.
All of us is, to some extent, motivating by the promise of a six figure salary and social prestige , assuming you can get a 3.7+gpa and 30+mcat to get accepted to med school.
My question - what other careers are out there that are similar? If my goal is just to become as rich as possible, with hard work and a strong academic background, what could I pursue?
All of us is, to some extent, motivating by the promise of a six figure salary and social prestige , assuming you can get a 3.7+gpa and 30+mcat to get accepted to med school.
My question - what other careers are out there that are similar? If my goal is just to become as rich as possible, with hard work and a strong academic background, what could I pursue?