Similar experience?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ddd15

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
At my school the winter term grades will become official approximately the 3rd week of June... I was hoping to have my transcript verified my AACOMAS so that my application is finished early. Am I still in good shape?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i assume winter means spring? that should be fine. when they receive it, just be ready to hit submit right away. you can even send one early so they can get started. i think.

You should be fine.... everyone makes a big deal about getting it in ASAP but you gotta do what you gotta do. I submitted application 6/28, verified 7/25, secondaries received 7/27, complete at schools by early August. 6 interview invites, attended 2, and scored acceptance at #2 school so I canceled the rest.

Being complete at schools before September is really what it's about.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was in pretty much the same boat as DrWily, I was verified 7/14 had most applications complete at schools by the second week in august. Had an interview at the end of September, waitlisted, interview in the middle of October, accepted. After that I also cancled the other interviews that I had scheduled.

Like Wily said, your fine, just be prompt about the things you can actually control... the date your school releases your transcripts is not one of them.

Yup you're fine. To make sure it gets sent by your school ASAP, you can turn in the transcript request form now and check the box that says something like "submit when grades updated."