Similar personal statement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Fullsend243

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys so my sister is in dental school right now and her dental school personal statement talks about my brothers dental injury. I was also there during that injury and had similar experience as her but am I allowed to write my perspective for the incident or is that more of plagiarism. I not taking her personal statement of course as I have written my own thing which doesn't match hers but I want to make sure.

Thanks.
 
Hey guys so my sister is in dental school right now and her dental school personal statement talks about my brothers dental injury. I was also there during that injury and had similar experience as her but am I allowed to write my perspective for the incident or is that more of plagiarism. I not taking her personal statement of course as I have written my own thing which doesn't match hers but I want to make sure.

Thanks.
it's fine...