Simmons University 2020-2021 DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dptjen

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I noticed there wasn’t a thread for Simmons University DPT for the 2020-2021 cycle. I was offered admission and wanted to see if others have already committed or if they had any thoughts or concerns about the program.

Members don't see this ad.

I was offered admission to Simmons as well and will likely be attending. I like the smaller class size and location. I'm looking forward to learning a little more about the program at the open house.

Reactions: 1 users
I was offered admission to Simmons as well and will likely be attending. I like the smaller class size and location. I'm looking forward to learning a little more about the program at the open house.
I agree, I really like that it’s a smaller class size. Do you mind sharing where you’ll be moving from? I’ll be moving from the west coast and have never been to Boston before, so the move has me a bit nervous.

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree, I really like that it’s a smaller class size. Do you mind sharing where you’ll be moving from? I’ll be moving from the west coast and have never been to Boston before, so the move has me a bit nervous.
I live in the Boston area, so it's close to home for me. Boston is great...really fun city. There's plenty to do, but it's not overwhelmingly crowded like NYC or Chicago. Only downside is the weather can be pretty rough in the winter.

I live in the Boston area, so it's close to home for me. Boston is great...really fun city. There's plenty to do, but it's not overwhelmingly crowded like NYC or Chicago. Only downside is the weather can be pretty rough in the winter.
Thank you for sharing, I appreciate it! I was born and raised in Hawaii so It will definitely be a learning curve. If we both decide to commit, I would love to connect with you if you were interested. :)

Thank you for sharing, I appreciate it! I was born and raised in Hawaii so It will definitely be a learning curve. If we both decide to commit, I would love to connect with you if you were interested. :)
Sure thing...feel free to message me with any questions

Was accepted and really leaning toward this program! So small and individualized, and as I hear, it has a great reputation in the PT realm of Boston!! Exciting stuff! Congrats everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone heard about any Facebook groups to join??

I will be attending Simmons also and will be moving from the west coast! :) excited but nervous!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone ! I will be attending Simmons this year and moving from California! Interested to meet anyone also attending! :)

I found one on Facebook! I just searched Simmons class of 2024 and it came up :)

Hi! I'm torn between Northeastern and Simmons. Could anyone help me out a bit maybe with your personal experience?