Sinai Baltimore opinions

Started by DOboy13
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DOboy13

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any recent/current residents who have any input or heard anything about this program would be helpful. All other posts are +10 years old. Thanks
 
I rotated there. I don't think it's the best honestly. Pretty chill schedule, but attendings are not necessarily wanting to be at academic centers so are pretty hands off with teaching. The residents seemed eager to sign out at the end of the day and many live in the burbs, not as much community or investment. But definitely less stressful than other places I rotated at like Jefferson.