SIU June 9th orientation...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ballsbob

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone bringing their parents to this thing?? Just checking...

Members don't see this ad.

ballsbob said:

Nope. Didnt want mine dropping me off and picking me up like it was my first day of kindergarten (they wanted to, i shot that down real fast). I think they are going down that weekend on their own though, just to check out the area.

SigPi said:
Nope. Didnt want mine dropping me off and picking me up like it was my first day of kindergarten (they wanted to, i shot that down real fast). I think they are going down that weekend on their own though, just to check out the area.

Take good notes for me..I won't be able to go.

Members don't see this ad :)
actually yeah I was planning on going down with mine. I dont think they can show up until the lunch though at 12. It says something about this in one of our letters I believe. We'll have to make sure we all meet up so we can match faces with the SDN names.

ballsbob said:
Check the agenda - at mine there was a program for the students and another for the family members - parents, wives and sign others. I'm guessing those that gave orders for their families to stay away had second thoughts AFTER the program. Same goes for the white coat ceremony - it's a celebration for those that mean the most to you.