SIU-SDM Alton Apartment

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Superhuntress

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For all of your future SIU-SDM students: I have a huge apartment in Alton across the street from the dental school that I will be moving out of in mid-January. If anyone is moving to Alton early, and needs an apartment with the #1 BEST location for a dental student, send me a private message and I will send you the landlord's infomation. The apartment is in the huge white house directly east of the Admissions Office and Wadlow statue. It is literally on the dental school campus. Rent is $520/month, and the apartment is the entire downstairs of the house. There are two upstairs apartments; a first year and a second year live up there. This apartment has a full kitchen, custom paint, huge dining room, huge living room, huge bedroom, hardwood floors, a bath tub and shower, allows dogs, is large enough for 2 people, and is in the safest part of Alton. The landlord lives in California, so you will probably never meet him as he hasn't been to Alton in years. If you live here, you will never be late or miss class because you literally live on campus.

Members don't see this ad.