1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

SIU supplemental

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by drosemvp, Aug 18, 2011.

1. drosemvp

I typed out my answer for why I want to go to SIU..does anyone know the word limit that the response should be because on the application they barely give you any room to write. Also, anyone know what the best way to attach the response is...single spaced or double spaced?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Shadownght12

5+ Year Member

Dentist
    I don't think there is a word limit. For that question I chose to type out my answer on a separate sheet, on the top it informs you that if you want to you can. It just seemed the neater/more professional way to go.
    I printed it out both single and double spaced, and double just seemed better to me, so I discarded the single spaced one. That's a personal choice though.

4. woof44

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I just wrote my answer on that actual paper. I kind of mentioned SIUE in my personal statement, so they know I want to go there. Doesn't haven't to be a book.