SIU supplemental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drosemvp

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I typed out my answer for why I want to go to SIU..does anyone know the word limit that the response should be because on the application they barely give you any room to write. Also, anyone know what the best way to attach the response is...single spaced or double spaced?

Members don't see this ad.

I typed out my answer for why I want to go to SIU..does anyone know the word limit that the response should be because on the application they barely give you any room to write. Also, anyone know what the best way to attach the response is...single spaced or double spaced?

I don't think there is a word limit. For that question I chose to type out my answer on a separate sheet, on the top it informs you that if you want to you can. It just seemed the neater/more professional way to go.
I printed it out both single and double spaced, and double just seemed better to me, so I discarded the single spaced one. That's a personal choice though.

I just wrote my answer on that actual paper. I kind of mentioned SIUE in my personal statement, so they know I want to go there. Doesn't haven't to be a book.