• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

SKETCHY ANKI

TootyPhooty

Sep 4, 2020
  1. Podiatry Student
    Hi friends,
    I know that there are a ton of anki decks created for sketchy pharm and micro and boards studying BUT i need help. Does anybody know an anki deck out there that inlcudes the practice QUIZ questions from the sketchy micro videos and sketchy pharm videos? if so, can you PLEASE send it to me

Schrodinger's Dog

2+ Year Member
    Mar 14, 2017
    1. Podiatry Student
      I don't know if there are decks that include the quiz questions, but what I can tell you is that the sultanpepper decks for pharm and micro (made embedding the sketchy picture in them) were more than enough for boards. Adding quiz questions on top of that might be overkill. Check out MedSchool + Anki

de Ribas

Nobel Prize Recipient
      2+ Year Member
      Feb 4, 2017
      Siberia State
      1. Podiatry Student
        Check out the Anki medical page here, links on the right for exam/subjects: r/medicalschoolanki
        I believe the pepper/Lolnotacop decks are good for sketchy materials, but I didn't use them.

@de Ribas any thoughts?
        I think separated pepper decks were more than enough for school and boards for Sketchy materials.

Reactions: 1 user
        About the Ads
        This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.