Skipping through Natural Sciences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DentalNucleicAcid

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it possible to do the natural sciences section of the DAT in an order other than the usual (bio, gen chem, orgo)? I thought about a strategy of skipping straight to ochem because this tends to be the easiest of the 3 and the section that people finish the fastest, then going to bio, and finally gen chem. I'd leave gen chem to the end so if I have any time leftover from the other 2 sections it can all be devoted to gen chem calculations. I'm aware that NS is one 90 minute block
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad