Skype interviews / Interviews from overseas

Started by beikeon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

beikeon

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So far, I've been invited to interviews for two of my schools. However, since I'm currently living and working in South Korea, I'm having these interviews over Skype.

Is any one else doing this? Or has done this? Just wondering so we can share experiences -- I've been fortunate enough to have had at least one Skype interview before, so it's not completely new to me, but it is a bit off the beaten path when it comes to PT school applications.

I've got to start preparing for my interviews right away -- due to the special Skype scheduling, they have to be conducted earlier than normal (in one case, a month early). Eek! And at least one of my interviews will be at 2:00 am in the middle of the work week, so there are definitely some new challenges to get around.
 
I'm also doing a skype interview. I live in Germany but I haven't done one yet. Let me know how it goes!