Sleepless nights

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dermguy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any plans for sleeping aids tonight? I'm thinking about starting a big workout in a couple of hours so that I sleep pretty well. I have some Lunesta in the cupboard, but I'm not going to use it I think.

Good luck everybody.

Members don't see this ad.

Any plans for sleeping aids tonight? I'm thinking about starting a big workout in a couple of hours so that I sleep pretty well. I have some Lunesta in the cupboard, but I'm not going to use it I think.

Good luck everybody.
benadryl, ativan, ambien, etc

glad you said etc., I thought you were going to say "repeat as necessary".... I have some ambien stowed away for such a special occasion

Members don't see this ad :)
glass or two of wine should hopefully do the trick

Nothing is working...

This is pathetic. Why cant this match process be like any other admissions process where we consider offers as presented instead of one email revealing our future!
:confused:

Nothing is working...

This is pathetic. Why cant this match process be like any other admissions process where we consider offers as presented instead of one email revealing our future!
:confused:

i hear ya

i couldn't sleep before because i was anxious, but i can't sleep now cuz i'm so excited!!!!!!!!! :p