Slight Mishap....

Started by GT500
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GT500

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had to drop one of the planned courses and add another course for fall 2008 to fulfill my last prerequisite at a pharmacy school. I can not change the planned coursework section of the PharmCAS application now because I e-submitted back in early July. I only found out later that I had to take this prerequisite. By the way, this prerequisite is economics. Should I tell the school directly and list it in my CV resume at the end just to give them heads up that I will be taking this course in the fall? By the way, I have mentioned in their supplemental application (in the coursework section) that I would be taking this prerequisite in the fall of 08. Should I contact pharmCAS? Any help would be appreciated.
 
honestly, i doubt it even matters. just have it done before you enroll (assuming you get in)

besides there might be a section on the supplemental that may ask you which courses you need to complete..you can just update it there
 
There is a section in the supplemental application listing all the courses I have taken or plan to take in the future and that is where I listed the economics course which I will be taking in fall 08. Obviously, I will send them the updated transcripts when the fall update becomes available. I guess I should send an email to make sure because this college operates on rolling admissions.