Slight mistake on activities log, does it matter?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Med16484

Reaction score
For an organization name, it should have been "Children's Healthcare of (City)" but I wrote "Children's Hospital of (City)". Will Adcoms notice/care?

Members don't see this ad.

Not a big deal. Don’t worry about it.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the replies. I would assume you recommend I correct it to “Healthcare” for my secondary prompts?
I think as long as you have a contact verification the very slight error in name will not matter at all. So I would personally rather just reuse the original term you used in primary just to keep it consistent and not potentially confuse the adcoms. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
@Goro @LizzyM What do you think I should do on the secondary? Correct the title to “Healthcare” or keep it as “Hospital” to avoid confusion?

For an organization name, it should have been "Children's Healthcare of (City)" but I wrote "Children's Hospital of (City)". Will Adcoms notice/care?

better pack your sunscreen...
/s

if it a city that begins with P, the name is so well known that it might seem odd to write it incorreclty twice. Pretend you didn't even read the primary after you submitted it and write the correct name in the secondary. No one is likley to notice but getting is right at least once will show that you aren't just blowing smoke.