Slightly stupid question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dryuja

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ummm....

Did you guys send out your secondaries in regular envelopes or did you send it in a big envelope? Some secondaries are only 1 or two pages, but others are bigger. Did you go out and buy big envelopes?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

dryuja said:
Ummm....

Did you guys send out your secondaries in regular envelopes or did you send it in a big envelope? Some secondaries are only 1 or two pages, but others are bigger. Did you go out and buy big envelopes?

thanks

never mind. I'll just go buy 9 x 12" white envelopes at office depot tommorrow and use it for all of the secondaries.

dryuja said:
never mind. I'll just go buy 9 x 12" white envelopes at office depot tommorrow and use it for all of the secondaries.
for the secondaries i have sent out, i sent them in 9x12 yellow folders. make sure you don't fold your secondaries. i also bought fancy smancy paper too. good with your apps.

Members don't see this ad :)
dryuja said:
Ummm....

thanks

I used the big envelopes for all secondaries.

dryuja said:
Ummm....

thanks

i sent out my first few secondaries in the white envelopes but don't ask why i did that.. i just wasn't thinking!!! i think you should def send em out in those yellow ones

Does it really make a difference in envelope?? Most schools sent me the secondaries in normal business sized ones.

seismicCHICK said:
i sent out my first few secondaries in the white envelopes but don't ask why i did that.. i just wasn't thinking!!! i think you should def send em out in those yellow ones

why yellow versus white?

I decided to buy some white envelopes sized 9 x 12.

I am sending my secondaries Priority with Delivery Confirmation through US Postal. I find it helpful to be able to track delivery online and the envelopes are free at your local post office. The cost is $4.55 flat rate.

dryuja said:
Ummm....

thanks

when i applied i used big yellow envelopes, i didn't buy them though, i ganked em' from work.

Vox Animo said:
when i applied i used big yellow envelopes, i didn't buy them though, i ganked em' from work.

Now, I'm paranoid about COMP, since they underlined that they want a 6 1/2 x 9 1/2". I know this conversation has been had before on SDN...