Slippery Rock

Started by Bms105
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bms105

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard from Slippery Rock University yet for second round offers? They changed my application status to "decision made", but they haven't emailed me or sent me anything saying what the decision was. It's been about 4 days since I noticed my status changed. I'm going to call on Monday to see what they can tell me, but I'm freaking out a little!
Thanks!
 
Has anyone heard from Slippery Rock University yet for second round offers? They changed my application status to "decision made", but they haven't emailed me or sent me anything saying what the decision was. It's been about 4 days since I noticed my status changed. I'm going to call on Monday to see what they can tell me, but I'm freaking out a little!
Thanks!
Have you heard anything about the decision yet? I'm still waiting on a decision from Slippery Rock