SLP/Voice Pathologist Salary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SLP

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently a senior applying for my MS in SLP, i want to complete a Voice Fellowship after getting my MS. I posted in this thread, because I have found that most SLP's that specialize in voice, work either in private practice along side an ENT, or in a Laryngeal Cancer Center alongside ENT/Laryngologists. Can any ENT's chime in on possible salary ranges for an SLP working in this type of setting? There is not much information on the net pertaining to salaries outside of Nursing Home or School Districts.

Thank You

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You're unlikely to find that kind of information here. There is probably a SLP professional organization that can give you some basic data regarding compensation.

I have tried many times with no luck, voice is probably the smallest niche specialty in speech pathology, any others wanna chime in?

Members don't see this ad :)
I would chime in but my voice therapist told that chiming is strictly forbidden until my voice improves.