SLP/Voice Pathologist Salary

Started by SLP
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SLP

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently a senior applying for my MS in SLP, i want to complete a Voice Fellowship after getting my MS. I posted in this thread, because I have found that most SLP's that specialize in voice, work either in private practice along side an ENT, or in a Laryngeal Cancer Center alongside ENT/Laryngologists. Can any ENT's chime in on possible salary ranges for an SLP working in this type of setting? There is not much information on the net pertaining to salaries outside of Nursing Home or School Districts.

Thank You
 
Last edited:
I have tried many times with no luck, voice is probably the smallest niche specialty in speech pathology, any others wanna chime in?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would chime in but my voice therapist told that chiming is strictly forbidden until my voice improves.