SLU Alternate List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

waitinginsc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about the SLU alternate list? IS it ranked? Will they tell us our rank? And how much movement is their on the list? Are there any other SLU alternates out there?

Members don't see this ad.

There is some good info on the SLU Waitlist on these boards but you have to search thought a bunch of threads to compile it all. Try using the search feature up top. I just found out today that I was placed on the waitlist myself via e-mail (I interviewed April 10th).

I think it is ranked but they won't tell you your position on the list unfortunately. The good news is that there is a lot of movement from SLU's waitlist so keep your hopes up :luck: If anybody has any news or info on the waitlist I would appreciate it.

I'm waitlisted also, and concur about the ranked waitlist. I haven't heard one way or the other about there being a lot of movement at SLU. Any info would be great.

Members don't see this ad :)
SLU MSII here. I don't know much about how they select people off of the waitlist here, but I do know that it moves quite a bit. Many of my classmates came off of the waitlist over the summer. In fact some of them got the call during orientation week, so don't give up hope.

There are several SLU threads around for this cycle. I wish we consolidated them all into one large "2007 SLU Central" thead.

Does anyone know if the waitlist can move before MAy 15th?

Just made a 2007 SLU central, feel free to move...

Just withdrew my acceptance, so hopefully one of you will get my spot. Good Luck. :luck:

Waitlist movement can occur anytime.