• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

SLU Interview Advice

Overeducated

MSIV
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 17, 2004
Southern California
  1. Medical Student
    Pewl said:
    Based on what I've seen on the interview feedback site, they seem to ask a lot of ethical questions. Does anyone have any advice on the SLU interview?

I wasn't asked any ethical questions. I was asked "what's one thing you would like to change about yourself?" and "what's a challenge you've overcome?" etc. Nothing too challenging. Good Luck. :luck:

newdude

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Jun 26, 2005
      Pewl said:
      Based on what I've seen on the interview feedback site, they seem to ask a lot of ethical questions. Does anyone have any advice on the SLU interview?

Hey PEWL

I'm going there in a SHORT time and i was hoping you could share/PM me some of what you have found out about the school. From your research what parts of school do you like. and what do you think about the ethical questions?

About the Ads
      About the Ads
      This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.