SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

SLU interview dates

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Hopkins2010, Aug 27, 2001.

1. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Banned Banned

Nov 5, 1999
    Baltimore, Maryland
    To all those who have scheduled SLU interviews....

Do they have any kind of special restrictions on what days they interview (i.e. Fridays only, etc).

The letter I got from them doesnt say anything about it, but before I call I was just wondering what to be prepared for as far as choices.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Jalby

Jalby I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping. 10+ Year Member

The letter I got said said they do interviews on tuesdays. I just called an signed up for sept 18.
  4. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats 10+ Year Member

Jul 9, 2001
    Hey guys,

I was about to sign up for sept 18th, but are you doing regional or going out there? The lady I talked to indicated that we would not be able to stay a night with any students until October b/c they had not sorted through who could house a guest. Where are you staying Jalbrekt? and how much is your plane flight from LA?
    All the ones from SF were going about 300 dollars for red eye flightS!
  5. Jalby

Jalby I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping. 10+ Year Member

I wanted more practice before the Baylor Interview, so I decided to do the 18th regardless. I was able to find a flight for 281 on through america west. I travel the 17th and return the 19th. I havn't even thaught about a hotel yet. That is for tommorrow.