SLU interview dates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hopkins2010

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
To all those who have scheduled SLU interviews....

Do they have any kind of special restrictions on what days they interview (i.e. Fridays only, etc).

The letter I got from them doesnt say anything about it, but before I call I was just wondering what to be prepared for as far as choices.

Members don't see this ad.

The letter I got said said they do interviews on tuesdays. I just called an signed up for sept 18.

Hey guys,

I was about to sign up for sept 18th, but are you doing regional or going out there? The lady I talked to indicated that we would not be able to stay a night with any students until October b/c they had not sorted through who could house a guest. Where are you staying Jalbrekt? and how much is your plane flight from LA?
All the ones from SF were going about 300 dollars for red eye flightS!

I wanted more practice before the Baylor Interview, so I decided to do the 18th regardless. I was able to find a flight for 281 on orbitz.com through america west. I travel the 17th and return the 19th. I havn't even thaught about a hotel yet. That is for tommorrow.