SLU interview/waitlist movement

Started by Hero
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hero

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I couldn't find the When's the last day schools are interviewing thread..

I just called SLU and asked them when the waitlist will start moving... They said they're interviewing till June 11th and won't start moving the list till then!! 🙄 😛
 
Wow June 11th is incredibly late. I am on the waitlist there too, and this sure seems to diminish our chances... 😛

Also, has anyone heard from Creighton? I am on the wailist there too and was wondering if there has been any movement. I am not counting on anything there before May 15th, but I thought I would ask.
 
I was waitlisted at SLU, but I've recently been accepted. I actually got off the waitlist like a week or so after I received the waitlist letter. My acceptance was dated April 18th if that helps.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Mr. Annoying,

boy is that encouraging!...but with my cynical view of admission offices and their disorganization. I would tend to believe that your situation might be an exception (i.e. maybe they sent you the WL letter by mistake?)

sorry if I'm being a downer but i am sincerely stoked for you!! 😎
 
Hey guys, I just checked all my info and I made a mistake. I actually received the waitlist about 2 weeks before the acceptance, and turned in the update letter at that time as well. I guess it only FELT like a week... sorry! Maybe this may give you guys some more hope :wink:
 
Congrats again Mr. Annoying, and thanks for your help. This whole waitlist stuff just seems to be a little stressful sometimes!