SLU interview/waitlist movement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hero

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I couldn't find the When's the last day schools are interviewing thread..

I just called SLU and asked them when the waitlist will start moving... They said they're interviewing till June 11th and won't start moving the list till then!! :rolleyes: :p

Members don't see this ad.

Wow June 11th is incredibly late. I am on the waitlist there too, and this sure seems to diminish our chances... :p

Also, has anyone heard from Creighton? I am on the wailist there too and was wondering if there has been any movement. I am not counting on anything there before May 15th, but I thought I would ask.

I was waitlisted at SLU, but I've recently been accepted. I actually got off the waitlist like a week or so after I received the waitlist letter. My acceptance was dated April 18th if that helps.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Mr. Annoying,

boy is that encouraging!...but with my cynical view of admission offices and their disorganization. I would tend to believe that your situation might be an exception (i.e. maybe they sent you the WL letter by mistake?)

sorry if I'm being a downer but i am sincerely stoked for you!! :cool:

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys, I just checked all my info and I made a mistake. I actually received the waitlist about 2 weeks before the acceptance, and turned in the update letter at that time as well. I guess it only FELT like a week... sorry! Maybe this may give you guys some more hope :wink:

Congrats again Mr. Annoying, and thanks for your help. This whole waitlist stuff just seems to be a little stressful sometimes!