SLU or LAC for predent?

Started by predent96
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

predent96

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Am I better off going to St Louis University or a local Liberal Arts school not known for its science program? I figure I could get a higher GPA at the LAC, but that SLU would give better preparation and more research/volunteer opportunities. Just wondering if admissions committees would look down on a liberal arts school even if I had a high GPA.
 
Am I better off going to St Louis University or a local Liberal Arts school not known for its science program? I figure I could get a higher GPA at the LAC, but that SLU would give better preparation and more research/volunteer opportunities. Just wondering if admissions committees would look down on a liberal arts school even if I had a high GPA.