small question :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharma yasmin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi iam yasmin ahmed , iam a pharmacy student and ill be graduated at september having a bachelor's degree in pharmacy . i study in dubai pharmacy college .. and i have a small question ... ? can i continue studying pharmD ? if i went to complete pharmD , ill rpeat all the courses that i took them in college ?

iam so intrested in pharmD .. because ill like to work in hospital in future and be responsible about patient's health .. :)

thanks for cooperation :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

I know it's not that close to Dubai, but I thought Lebanon had a PharmD program where they take the NAPLEX, too...the Lebanese American University or something? Might be another option...

Members don't see this ad :)
If i am not mistaken you have to go through the an international concil for education (not sure of the specific name) to see if your credits and coursework is strong enough for a transfer. You then have to look for a school that accepts international credits and feels that your scores are competitive and matches their courses.

Also, I know about two people who came from another country and took their NAPLEX to become a pharmacist. One of them is a registered pharmacists and went back for his pharmD which took him another 2-3 years

Also Dubai is well recognized as a developed industrial country and most likely has a pharmacy council closely associated with the US.