smart choice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentaltea43

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello
So I took my DAT last may and got above 20 on the PAT, orgo and readinc comp. however I got a 16 in gen. chem and a 17 in biology. I want to improve my scores, so I am planning on re-taking the DAT again sometime soon. I just had a quick question. Do dental schools look at your highest score from each section of DAT from all the times you took the DAT, or just consider you're latest DAT?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hello
So I took my DAT last may and got above 20 on the PAT, orgo and readinc comp. however I got a 16 in gen. chem and a 17 in biology. I want to improve my scores, so I am planning on re-taking the DAT again sometime soon. I just had a quick question. Do dental schools look at your highest score from each section of DAT from all the times you took the DAT, or just consider you're latest DAT?
Thanks

I think just the latest dat

It varies by school. There is a spreadsheet circulating on SDN with breakdowns of each school, so I would try to find that.