SMP decision

Started by NYR1368
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NYR1368

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all! I recently received acceptances to a few SMP programs and was curious on other peoples' thoughts as to which program is the best for getting accepted into a medical school. I only have about 2 weeks to figure it out so any advice will be helpful! I've been accepted into BU MAMS, Geisinger Commonwealth MBS, and Rutgers MBS in Newark. I am also waiting to hear from Georgetown SMP, Drexel MS, and PCOM MBS. As of now I am most leaning towards BU MAMS as it seems to have a relatively high acceptance rate to medical school and I have read nothing but positive reviews. Any thoughts welcome, thanks!
 
Hello did you decide the one you went to I got accepted into the Geisinger and Marshall Joan c Edward Marshall grantees you acceptance if you graduate with a 3.4 and pass the comprehensive exam on the first try without an Mcat but Geisinger gives an interview.
 
Hello did you decide the one you went to I got accepted into the Geisinger and Marshall Joan c Edward Marshall grantees you acceptance if you graduate with a 3.4 and pass the comprehensive exam on the first try without an Mcat but Geisinger gives an interview.
I ended up at the Georgetown SMP program and am extremely happy with my decision, the program and faculty are amazing.