SMP Friendlies?

Started by cristiano
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cristiano

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone possibly help compile a list of SMP friendly (and particularly NOT friendly) schools?

App season is right around the corner, and I'm certain it would be a great help to a lot of the posters on here.
 
The MSAR book lists each school's percentage of medical students with graduate degrees. I know they may or may not be mostly SMPs school to school, but some schools have a lot more masters graduates than others.
I think that schools that have thier own SMP program may be a good start.
 
+2 for the schools with their own smp program.

I did hear Ohio State likes non-trads, as does NYMC