SMP or Formal Post-bacc programs in Texas?

Started by Boov
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Boov

Full Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am a Texas resident who is Asian and i will be graduating this Fall with a cGPA of 3.30 and sGPA of 2.7. I had to retake 3 of my science classes and have received stats of 2 F, 1 D, 4 C in some of my lower division pre-med science courses but have received 3 B+ and all As in OChem 1 and 2, Biochem, Genetics, Physics 2 and the labs. I will be taking the MCAT this January.
I was wondering if anyone can help me generate a list of SMP programs in Texas to apply to, with my low GPA, during this upcoming Fall? Also, if you know of any programs that starts during the Summer. Thank you for any help!