SMP program Question

Started by 420
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Anyone know which has no MCAT requirements?

I don't think any of them have no MCAT requirements. If they did, they're probably not that reputable. Tangent, but I'd bet one day the Caribbean schools would have one that have no MCAT requirements.
 
I know that BU mams, tufts, tulane pharm, vcu cert, rfu bms will accept a GRE score if you haven't taken the MCAT yet
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that BU mams, tufts, tulane pharm, vcu cert, rfu bms will accept a GRE score if you haven't taken the MCAT yet

Didn't know that. It'd probably be better to get that target MCAT score right away though, since there's probably very little time in those programs to study for it.