SMU waitlist

Started by malc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

malc

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone know how deep samuel merritt has grabbed into their wait list in the past?
 
I talked to a lot of the current students when I was there, and I'm pretty sure one of them said they were number 40, or something really far, maybe it was only 30, but I just remember it was far. He didn't get in until july or august though, but still. I got waitlisted too :-( good luck!
 
I know they go pretty deep on the wait list from the statistics i saw. I got in but am unsure if I am going. I will let you know if i drop my spot asap because i know this process is ridiculously nerving and I won't be one of those people who drops last minute.
 
I heard the same thing. I talked to #30 from last year's wait list and he said he got in a month before classes started. For what it's worth, some of the applicants I talked to during interview day have already said that SMU wasn't their first choice. A couple people I know that did get in are also telling me that they're probably not gonna go there. At this point, I'm gonna assume there's at least 10-15 people that will eventually end up at UCSF, UOP, or USC.