Program-Specific Info / Q's SMU Writing Sample

Started by FutureOT8
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FutureOT8

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

My interview at SMU is coming up this weekend and I was hoping someone could provide me helpful tips on how to write the perfect writing sample. Last year when I applied, this was the only thing that the admissions counselor told me I needed improvement on. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!
 
Ohhhh, good luck this weekend! Do report back after 🙂

This will be my first time applying so I've never done an interview or writing sample. Would love to hear about your experience.