SN2 complete book set and other GOOOD prep material

Started by maddog33
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

maddog33

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

So after a long battle with my own personal goals, I have decided to pursue PA school over med school. I will be selling my MCAT books.

All books in great condition with no writing, and all the newest version of all the books (2014).

I have the following books for the SN2 method:


For $350
All the BR books
Bio TPR book including hyper-learning science and verbal workbooks
EK 1001 Verbal in paper print out
I DO NOT have the other EK 1001 books

For $100
I also have all the EK review books

For $500
I also have access to a TPR online course with all online recorded lectures, all AAMC tests, the AAMC self assessment, along with about 10 other non-AAMC practice tests online that I would be willing to give access to if you purchase the TPR review books. I know I am asking a lot, but I paid $2000 for this course, and you are getting all the content and resources for a fraction of the price.

I will also be dropping my January 23rd test date I am currently signed up for. I KNOW I cant sell my seat, and I don't want a monetary value for it, but I can let someone know when I'm dropping my seat (in Baltimore, Maryland) and they can monitor the website out of courtesy.

Please PM me on here. I know it says I joined today and that may look sketchy, but Ive been on this site a while, I made a new account just to sell these books, because I'm kind of embarrassed.:smack:
 
Edit to above I actually do have all the EK 1001 books.

Looking for a quick sale here, willing to negotiate prices marginally.
 
Maddog33 - I am want your spot. I could use some of your study materials, but let's talk. I don't know how to send you a PM.

Thanks!