1. Classifieds Notices: By placing or responding to an ad, you accept that there are risks associated with buying and selling via Internet classifieds. You take full responsibility for any dealings you initiate via SDN's Free Classifieds. Avoid using the PayPal friends and family option for payment as this is commonly used by scammers!

Posting advertisements or "for sale" items (including in signature line) outside of the Free Classifieds forums will result in an automatic ban. Learn more here.

Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.
Guest, please review the following WARNING before buying items via the SDN classifieds!

SN2'd Prep: TBR, TPR-Hyperlearning, EK-101 VR

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by Bin Rushd, 09.26.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. Bin Rushd

Bin Rushd 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I have the full set of 2013 Berkeley review books (newest set), excluding verbal reasoning. - All answers circled, except half of the Organic books (didn't quite get through all of Organic)

All PR is year 2010
    PR Hyperlearning Science Workbook - basically new, no answers circled

PR Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook - all answers circled, but lightly

PR Hyperlearning Compendium - not used (in addition to sciences, it HAS VERBAL practice - same practice as verbal book above)

Exam Krackers 101 Verbal - some answers circled EDIT: EK Verbal has 5 out of 11 Verbal tests left (no answers circled) - each test has 60 questions with about ~9 passages in each test (still lots of practice)

PM me for PRICE, I'll give you a good deal. Especially compared to the $400++ prices on ebay!

Last edited: 10.09.14
    Kundakim likes this.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Isabelle28

Isabelle28

Pre-Medical
    how nmuch for TPR hyperlearning verbal workbook? and EK verbal? please PM me

4. EpiDoc1981

EpiDoc1981 5+ Year Member

Non-Student
    What year edition are your BR set and how much are you willing to sell them for?

5. Bin Rushd

Bin Rushd 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I double checked my books and I made a correction to my post -- all answers are circled for TPR Verbal.

Also, EK Verbal has 5 out of 11 Verbal tests left (no answers circled) - each test has 60 questions with about ~9 passages each (still lots of practice)

6. Bin Rushd

Bin Rushd 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Made some updates guys! Please PM if interested. Will make deal with first one who replies with a decent offer!

7. Bin Rushd

Bin Rushd 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Updated post with corrections and book years!

8. sbook2

sbook2 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hi, I am interested in buying the PR Hyperlearning Science workbook. How much w/ shipping for it?

9. Bin Rushd

Bin Rushd 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    PM'ed u!

10. juice31

juice31 2+ Year Member

Medical Student (Accepted)
    Do you still have your TPR hyper learning science workbook?

11. Junebug2223

Junebug2223

Pre-Medical
    Would you happen to have the handouts/in class notes that the BR gives their students who take their course? If so, please PM me I am highly interested!

About the ads