SN2'd Prep: TBR, TPR-Hyperlearning, EK-101 VR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bin Rushd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have the full set of 2013 Berkeley review books (newest set), excluding verbal reasoning. - All answers circled, except half of the Organic books (didn't quite get through all of Organic)

All PR is year 2010
PR Hyperlearning Science Workbook - basically new, no answers circled

PR Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook - all answers circled, but lightly

PR Hyperlearning Compendium - not used (in addition to sciences, it HAS VERBAL practice - same practice as verbal book above)

Exam Krackers 101 Verbal - some answers circled EDIT: EK Verbal has 5 out of 11 Verbal tests left (no answers circled) - each test has 60 questions with about ~9 passages in each test (still lots of practice)

PM me for PRICE, I'll give you a good deal. Especially compared to the $400++ prices on ebay!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
how nmuch for TPR hyperlearning verbal workbook? and EK verbal? please PM me

What year edition are your BR set and how much are you willing to sell them for?

Members don't see this ad :)
how nmuch for TPR hyperlearning verbal workbook? and EK verbal? please PM me

I double checked my books and I made a correction to my post -- all answers are circled for TPR Verbal.

Also, EK Verbal has 5 out of 11 Verbal tests left (no answers circled) - each test has 60 questions with about ~9 passages each (still lots of practice)

Made some updates guys! Please PM if interested. Will make deal with first one who replies with a decent offer!

Do you still have your TPR hyper learning science workbook?

Would you happen to have the handouts/in class notes that the BR gives their students who take their course? If so, please PM me I am highly interested!