Support SDN by shopping at our
Amazon store.

Bin Rushd

5+ Year Member
Apr 20, 2013
Status
Pre-Medical
I have the full set of 2013 Berkeley review books (newest set), excluding verbal reasoning. - All answers circled, except half of the Organic books (didn't quite get through all of Organic)

All PR is year 2010
PR Hyperlearning Science Workbook - basically new, no answers circled

PR Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook - all answers circled, but lightly

PR Hyperlearning Compendium - not used (in addition to sciences, it HAS VERBAL practice - same practice as verbal book above)

Exam Krackers 101 Verbal - some answers circled EDIT: EK Verbal has 5 out of 11 Verbal tests left (no answers circled) - each test has 60 questions with about ~9 passages in each test (still lots of practice)

PM me for PRICE, I'll give you a good deal. Especially compared to the $400++ prices on ebay!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kundakim

EpiDoc1981

5+ Year Member
Jan 1, 2010
Status
Non-Student
What year edition are your BR set and how much are you willing to sell them for?

OP
B

Bin Rushd

5+ Year Member
Apr 20, 2013
Status
Pre-Medical
how nmuch for TPR hyperlearning verbal workbook? and EK verbal? please PM me
I double checked my books and I made a correction to my post -- all answers are circled for TPR Verbal.

Also, EK Verbal has 5 out of 11 Verbal tests left (no answers circled) - each test has 60 questions with about ~9 passages each (still lots of practice)

OP
B

Bin Rushd

5+ Year Member
Apr 20, 2013
Status
Pre-Medical
Made some updates guys! Please PM if interested. Will make deal with first one who replies with a decent offer!

Sep 3, 2014
Status
Pre-Medical
Would you happen to have the handouts/in class notes that the BR gives their students who take their course? If so, please PM me I am highly interested!