SN2ED hat trick

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lamborghiniMD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm following Sn2ed 3month study schedule but with some slight modifications of my own. At first I didn't bother with the hat trick because I felt it was a waste of time but now I'm seeing that it could be helpful. I made a list of topics and scrambled them up. But are we supposed to mix in all the subjects (as in a big mix full of physics , chem, orgo and bio)? Or do we separate them into PS and BS. Because when I tried doing the hat trick with all subjects included such as "right hand rule" "sp-hybridization" and "parasympathetic nervous system" this was tricky lol. I could relate the last two in some way, but not with right hand rule LOL.

So I was just wondering if we are supposed to keep PS and BS topics separate. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

So I'm following Sn2ed 3month study schedule but with some slight modifications of my own. At first I didn't bother with the hat trick because I felt it was a waste of time but now I'm seeing that it could be helpful. I made a list of topics and scrambled them up. But are we supposed to mix in all the subjects (as in a big mix full of physics , chem, orgo and bio)? Or do we separate them into PS and BS. Because when I tried doing the hat trick with all subjects included such as "right hand rule" "sp-hybridization" and "parasympathetic nervous system" this was tricky lol. I could relate the last two in some way, but not with right hand rule LOL.

So I was just wondering if we are supposed to keep PS and BS topics separate. Thanks.

Haha, I think it's just PS and BS since those are the topics that will be tested together?