SN2ed Set

Started by yesbutno
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yesbutno

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I have a set of SN2ed material for sale. I used the schedule in 2013 and scored a 4o+, so I can vouch for the schedule's effectiveness. Here's the breakdown:

- Berkeley Review General Chemistry (Part I and II)
- Berkeley Review Organic Chemistry (Part I and II)
- Berkeley Review Biology (Part I and II)
- Berkeley Review Physics (Part I and II)
- Examkrackers Biology
- 1001 Questions Examkrackers Chemistry
- 1001 Questions Examkrackers Organic Chemistry
- 1001 Questions Examkrackers Physics
-101 Passages Examkrackers Verbal
- The Princeton Review Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook
- Not part of the SN2ed schedule, but I'll throw in a Princeton Review Verbal Review book.

I attached a picture of what I'm selling. I'm looking for $350 + shipping for everything. There is some wear and tear, including the following:

-Torn EK Bio cover
-Coffee stain on 1001 Organic Chemistry questions
-Some bent covers/pages, but nothing significant

I did not highlight or take notes in the books, so they are pretty clean on the inside. I think you could buy all of these new for about $500, and you'll see $600+ on eBay. I think $350 is fair.

PM me if you're interested.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0923.jpg
    IMG_0923.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 103