D
-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Lololololol that was entertaining.
I'm expecting dick pics
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This guy is a character. How can he do this? I'm assuming the patients are waiving their privacy rights?
D
deleted577188
Go look at today's story lololol
I thoroughly enjoyed this.
How isn't what he does a HIPAA violation?
Lol boobs
D
deleted577188
He probably has patient consent?How isn't what he does a HIPAA violation?
Update letter: "100+ hours of plastic surgery shadowing"
*200+
Watched twice.
BRB, reviving ask Dr. Strange.I'm expecting dick pics
I accidentally sent him a few snaps and he replied back....or was it the three teenagers that follow him around...
One was stuck in the elevator before an exam
One was stuck in the elevator before an exam
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad