So, am I in????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Szkwicz

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, this was kinda whack.
I interviewed at Wayne State in late October...they said that they'd issue the first round of acceptances on November 28th...that no one would know until then.
Then, last week, I got a letter about a financial aid workshop going on today. Being very interested in Wayne State, I went to it. Not only was it very informative, but the financial aid director congratulated all of us who were there for being accepted (about 5 times).
After it was all done, I asked a financial aid rep if she knew whether I was really in or not...she didn't seem to understand my question, who knows?
So, I'm wondering if the financial aid office got a list of people who were accepted. (There were alot of EDP people there as well). What I'm hoping is, financial aid knows who's in even though admissions hasn't told us yet. Regardless, it seems kinda weird to have a financial aid workshop for people who aren't accepted. This all leads me to believe that I'm in, but I'm not sure...anything similar happen to anyone else???
-Andy

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know if you are or not, but I hope it's a good sign for ya! Take care --Trek

Hey, long time no see Szkwicz. I also received that letter from Wayne St. but I didnt' attend the meeting because of the distance, short notice, and time constraints. However, I was wondering the same thing. I'm hoping they have multiple financial aid meetings.
I have not yet heard about a decision from Wayne St. but I did receive the letter.
Thanks for the info.

Mossjoh

Hey....I was at that meeting too! I wondered what was up with the acceptance thing. I just figured that the financial aid woman didn't really know what was going on with admissions. She probably had no idea about the Nov. 28 thing and just assumed we were already accepted. :)

Good luck to you though!!!