So... Anyone from Milwaukee?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MDWoochie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, since I know where I am going, I am starting to look at real estate. I didn't take a good look at the area, becuase I didn't think we were gonna match there since it was like #15. I have been looking on the internet, but if anyone is from that area and could give me insider tips on where to live I would be most appreciative.

Members don't see this ad.

Well, since I know where I am going, I am starting to look at real estate. I didn't take a good look at the area, becuase I didn't think we were gonna match there since it was like #15. I have been looking on the internet, but if anyone is from that area and could give me insider tips on where to live I would be most appreciative.

Hi MDWoochie,

I am from Milwaukee. I live very close to CSM program.
In fact I matched, but tomorrow I'll find out where did I match, so we have to leave milwaukee. We bought condo on east side of milwaukee.So we have to sell it now.
East side is always good to live. there are many new condo around CSM.
Milwaukee is nice place to live. Especially lake is closer to all the east siders.
Its fun during summer.

Hi MDWoochie,

I am from Milwaukee. I live very close to CSM program.
In fact I matched, but tomorrow I'll find out where did I match, so we have to leave milwaukee. We bought condo on east side of milwaukee.So we have to sell it now.
East side is always good to live. there are many new condo around CSM.
Milwaukee is nice place to live. Especially lake is closer to all the east siders.
Its fun during summer.

Thanks. Congrats on matching. How much do condos go for on the east side?