So Cal Programs- Cushiest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lookleft

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
WHICH CALI PROGRAMS DO YOU CONSIDER TO BE THE CUSHIEST (CALL SCHEDULE AND PATIENT LOAD) excluding Kaiser, thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Please avoid USC where you will have to work hard and learn a lot during your 3 years of residency.

WHICH CALI PROGRAMS DO YOU CONSIDER TO BE THE CUSHIEST (CALL SCHEDULE AND PATIENT LOAD) excluding Kaiser, thanks

Why, what is with Kaiser's schedule? Besides taking 2 residents a year, what else do you know about the program that you could gladly share? :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Kaiser is pretty much an all consult service from my understanding. I would prefer to do a residency that gives more exposure to the wards as well.

Kaiser is pretty much an all consult service from my understanding. I would prefer to do a residency that gives more exposure to the wards as well.

Whoa! So they don't take any in house overnight call?!! Talk about no exposure from a wards perspective. At minimum I think th ratio of ward to consult should be 1:2... :)