Maestrojo

re-pre-Pharm.....
10+ Year Member
Aug 20, 2005
Northern California
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
It never donned on me. I was talking to the Pharmacist I work with. He's kind of old school (graduated in '72 Washington State) and he said there were very few schools that had interviews when he was a graduate in college.

So, do all of the Pharmacy schools in the US demand interviews if they like your application.

pharmhopeful

10+ Year Member
Jan 26, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
It never donned on me. I was talking to the Pharmacist I work with. He's kind of old school (graduated in '72 Washington State) and he said there were very few schools that had interviews when he was a graduate in college.

So, do all of the Pharmacy schools in the US demand interviews if they like your application.

The only school I've run across that doesn't is Albany College of Pharmacy. Everywhere else I applied to requires a phone interview at the very least.

About the Ads

aer12

10+ Year Member
Aug 14, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
Univ. of Montana doesn't...but this is the last year they won't require one. Next year they will have interviews.

Farmercyst

From the shadows
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2006
The bottom of a pile of debt.
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist

http://www.aacp.org/issi/membership/survey_psar.asp?CID=104&TrackID=&TrackID&TrackID=

Search based on which schools DON'T require an interview. It said 19 total.

Good search for almost any important criteria. PCAT required, Interview required, etc.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.