So, do ALL Pharmacy schools require an interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Maestrojo

re-pre-Pharm.....
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It never donned on me. I was talking to the Pharmacist I work with. He's kind of old school (graduated in '72 Washington State) and he said there were very few schools that had interviews when he was a graduate in college.

So, do all of the Pharmacy schools in the US demand interviews if they like your application.

Members don't see this ad.

It never donned on me. I was talking to the Pharmacist I work with. He's kind of old school (graduated in '72 Washington State) and he said there were very few schools that had interviews when he was a graduate in college.

So, do all of the Pharmacy schools in the US demand interviews if they like your application.

The only school I've run across that doesn't is Albany College of Pharmacy. Everywhere else I applied to requires a phone interview at the very least.

I think Ferris State doesn't require an interview

Members don't see this ad :)
Univ. of Montana doesn't...but this is the last year they won't require one. Next year they will have interviews.

http://www.aacp.org/issi/membership/survey_psar.asp?CID=104&TrackID=&TrackID&TrackID=

Search based on which schools DON'T require an interview. It said 19 total.

Good search for almost any important criteria. PCAT required, Interview required, etc.