so.. does that mean i'm waitlisted?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Keroro

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
today I called some school which I haven't got news from..
(like LLU, columbia, penn, etc.)

and they said committee hasn't meet up to go over my file yet
although I did my interview on september and october... (and finished app file on june)

i thought it was kinda weird... 'cause people whom i met during the interview already heard from schools either acceptance or they're waitlisted.. (except LLU).

is this a polite way of saying that i'm not the qualified for the first round of acceptance and they are going to review again for 2nd round?

kinda confused :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

for columbia, i heard someone saying that the
first batch of acceptances for well qualified students were sent out
and remaining interviewed applicants will be re-reviewed
sometime this month.
but of couse, chance of getting accepted is slim.
being in the same situation as urs,
i m taking it as waitlisted.

lets wait and see !
:luck:

is this a polite way of saying that i'm not the qualified for the first round of acceptance and they are going to review again for 2nd round?

kinda confused :confused:

Sounds like this is the case. You were not selected for first round but they will review you app again for second and subsequent rounds.

Waitlist means you have been offered a spot but are not ranked high enough on their list to be offered a seat so as seats open you are granted one.

Keep your head up and be happy that you are still in the pool and they haven't yanked it out for fire kindle.

if LLU said they have not gotten to review you yet, thats exactly what it means. After they interview everyone (I interviewed in Oct) they meet once a week to review those that have interviewed. So they have just not gotten up some , even pre-dec, yet