So excited...

Started by mimi1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mimi1

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received my first email today about orientation at VCU! Eventhough I may end up not attending there, it felt so exciting to get the email and to realize that I'm really going to med school. I can hardly believe it!! Wow!
:clap: :clap: :horns: :horns:
 
I agree, I was so excited when I received the email from VCU about orientation. I am also not 100% sure if I will attend there are not, but it is still exciting.

Do you know if there is a second look weekend there?