Africa and Middle East So has anyone backed out of Sackler?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dopaminesurge

My friends calls me Steve
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I turned them down earlier this year for personal reasons, but it seems I made a mistake. I'm wondering what the odds are that if I call and beg to take any spots given up, something will come up. Thoughts?
 
dopaminesurge said:
I turned them down earlier this year for personal reasons, but it seems I made a mistake. I'm wondering what the odds are that if I call and beg to take any spots given up, something will come up. Thoughts?


Interesting post 😉 I wouldn't beg, but if you are really interested call them up and ask them.
Are you back yet? How was it?