SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

SO i got this semesters grades

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by xplayer2885, May 11, 2007.

1. xplayer2885

xplayer2885 7+ Year Member

Nov 13, 2006
    Well i tanked last semester, down to a 3.0. But i busted my arse this semester. Ended up with three A's , B an a B+ the B an B+ are 4 credit classes. I mean i killed my self this semester but idk how much it will bring my gpa up beucase were not getting the grades on line for 2 weeks :( Btw this semester was my 4th.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. thats a good thing....you improved and thats what they are really looking for
    In my case i always had a 3.6 gpa..... untill i took 5 science classes this semester and ALL C!!!! this is with the extra curricular activities/shadowing hours/volunteering hours (lots of them)......i just hope they really take it into consdieration with all of the stuff i am doing and that i could have gotten a better gpa if i got to spend more time in classes. but in your case...you should be the happiest person right now

4. xplayer2885

Nov 13, 2006
    Thats what i did last semester!! I went from a 3.5 to a 3.0. What a tank!!! i lightend my load up a little, an i did much better. I shadow. Idk how many hours i have but its been on an off for about 2 years now. An im gonna do research next summer.

5. what was it last semester ?

6. xplayer2885

Nov 13, 2006
    Last semester was chem one, bio science, bio ethics, calc, an spanish. Keep in mind i never took spanish only took italian. Chem an calc ripped me apart, chem i got a c+ an i calc i had a D+. I made the rebound this semester but im still worried.

7. blasterx

blasterx 2+ Year Member

Apr 1, 2007
  8. xdianaax

xdianaax In memory of Riley Jane Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Sep 12, 2006
    Well in my case i'm working my way back up, hopefully my summer classes help out a lot...you don't realize the hit you take when you have one bad semester, then it feels like it takes all of eternity to bring it back up :(