1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

SO i got this semesters grades

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by xplayer2885, May 11, 2007.

1. xplayer2885

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Well i tanked last semester, down to a 3.0. But i busted my arse this semester. Ended up with three A's , B an a B+ the B an B+ are 4 credit classes. I mean i killed my self this semester but idk how much it will bring my gpa up beucase were not getting the grades on line for 2 weeks :( Btw this semester was my 4th.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. thats a good thing....you improved and thats what they are really looking for
    In my case i always had a 3.6 gpa..... untill i took 5 science classes this semester and ALL C!!!! this is with the extra curricular activities/shadowing hours/volunteering hours (lots of them)......i just hope they really take it into consdieration with all of the stuff i am doing and that i could have gotten a better gpa if i got to spend more time in classes. but in your case...you should be the happiest person right now

4. xplayer2885

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Thats what i did last semester!! I went from a 3.5 to a 3.0. What a tank!!! i lightend my load up a little, an i did much better. I shadow. Idk how many hours i have but its been on an off for about 2 years now. An im gonna do research next summer.

5. what was it last semester ?

6. xplayer2885

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Last semester was chem one, bio science, bio ethics, calc, an spanish. Keep in mind i never took spanish only took italian. Chem an calc ripped me apart, chem i got a c+ an i calc i had a D+. I made the rebound this semester but im still worried.

7. blasterx

2+ Year Member

8. xdianaax

xdianaax In memory of Riley Jane
    Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    Well in my case i'm working my way back up, hopefully my summer classes help out a lot...you don't realize the hit you take when you have one bad semester, then it feels like it takes all of eternity to bring it back up :(