So I just noticed this . . . .

Started by popbirch
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

popbirch

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
and I know that spelling errors on rampant on the internet, in fact I will probably make one while typing this but my point is that the title of this forum is mispelled I think.

Physicial Medicine and Rehabilitation. I thought it would be physical, either that or I don't know what the word physicial means. Maybe one of the moderators could fix it or something. *checks spelling*
 
cuz you have damn acute attention to detail! 😉 I've never noticed that before actually... but you're not mistaken... it IS spelled wrong. Unless I matched into a specialty that I can't myself spell???
 
I wish I had that acute attention to detail, but I have to credit microsoft word for the catch. I was copying and pasting the list of specialities into a document and it came up as misspelled.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
and I know that spelling errors on rampant on the internet, in fact I will probably make one while typing this but my point is that the title of this forum is mispelled I think.

Physicial Medicine and Rehabilitation. I thought it would be physical, either that or I don't know what the word physicial means. Maybe one of the moderators could fix it or something. *checks spelling*

LOL and we thought Physiatry was difficult to spell...

Will get it changed.
 
I wonder how long it has been that way then, if someone knowingly put it there.